Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Starting Anew

First post for new blog. Closed the previous one cause of a few reasons, among them being a realisation that there was no need for fanciful skins, the dead-ness of my tagboard and my blog itself. Evidently enough, this new one has eliminated two of the elements and hoepfully, I will try to keep it alive.. A new address, new format, new theme. And its kind of a trying to be more optimistic thing. The messages and colour and whatever. Starting anew..

To start off on a light note, a picture post. I will try to post pictures more often, if I do get any.
A horny fella known as Edene. I dont think he will mind ba? At most I'ill just die.
This is a fascinating contraption, an umbrella vending machine. Who knows, maybe they will come up with a psp vending machine.
The Grand Ballroom of Orchid Country Club. Never been to a biggy ballroom before.
The pictures are all of minute sizes cause I forgot to change the picture uploading settings. Im lazy to modify it so I will just leave it as such. And I havent forgotten my class analyses. A couple more to go and we are done. But I will save it for tomorrow.

No comments: