Thursday, November 20, 2008

Analyses

I Survived a Japanese Gameshow has finally come to an end. Donnell didnt win and Im so glad he didnt. Next weeks the premeire of dont forget the lyrics singapore. The rate at which we copy American shows is simply amazing.

Nothing much. One of the few days I never stepped foot outside of the house. Mainly trainings. Boo. And now, I'ill get the analyses over and done with.

#20 Haozhi
What can I say. 101% peoples magnet, boys and girls alike. Ermm aspiring tracker. Soccer enthuiast, supports man u. Poet. One thing to note, very competitive. But still presents himself as a friendly... lively person. Formally attached.

#21 Samuel
Trademark: Angelic smile. Everyone agrees. IT, robotics pro. According to him, he was once in rugby. o.O now an 02 scout. Really very helpful. Helped me a great deal in the beginning of the year when I was like what the hell am I doing in 3B, so thanks.

#22 Suphasak
Cool dude from Thailand. One of the guys whom I know better. Sporty, pro in soccer and basketball. Hardcore gamer, dota, CS. Beatboxer. Anime lover. I quote him on this "I think I can survive with just my laptop and internet." Hmmm... no negative impressions intended.

#23 Clement
National swimmer. Disproportionate upper body, really broad shoulders. Cocky confident guy. Always willing to share his opinion. All I remember is scaling that OBS height challenge thingy with him. Also, formally attached.

#24 Yong Liang
I'ill pass. All I know is that he doesnt really care about his school attendance. Truancys the game.

#25 Renjie
Grizzly bear. I would think hes the perfect all-rounder. Physically domineering, supposedly strongest in our class. Ownage debator, went to or is going to Britain for some conference thingy. Prefect. Academics also tops the class.

#26 Cheng Long
Certain signature characteristic about him. Always does "tsk (followed by name)" when he sees someone. At least to me. Bubbly, fun person. Amiable, compromising, seldom flares up. Basketballer. A great friend who was the first to volunteer to take the dialouge ob with me.

I actually forgot why I wanted to do this in the first place. I think it was a lack of subject matters to write about. But after doing this, I realise who I do know better and who I merely know at surface value. Not that I didnt know all this before, but it just goes to show how far I have come with my class this year.

Whatever. Nightts.

No comments: