Sunday, November 23, 2008

Star Wars Spam-mage

I just counted. My Star Wars book count currently stands at 7. Adult size books. Cool.

Friday had training as usual. The rain stopped in time for me to try some pull ups . I dont know if mine could be counted but if it could I did one. Then ran around the campus under kwan yis insistence. Rciy was hilarious with the video. So surprising that so many of the confi camp people came back. I thought they didnt care.

Saturday and sunday were as usual. Routine stuff. Theres a slight possibility I might be confirmed next year.

I think the lack of any form of exercise during the mugging period has made me weak, weaker if thats any better. My bat feels so heavy. Train, train, train. A few more months and I can unofficially quit my CCA. Phew..

No comments: