Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First Full-day Training

Today was our first full day training, 9 to 5. For some reason the people higher up felt there was a need to extend the training hours to stretch over the whole day. Its quite tiring but its worth it. Most of the time.

RI is like some training centre where people randomly come in to play. Its like even if you want to arrange a friendly theres like some prior notice or something. But its different here. Last time the Gan Eng Seng people came, then today the Yu Neng people came. They are like kriffing primary 2 or 3 girls. And whats more the sickening coach lets them use the schools facilities instead of us when it was actually meant for us eg. ball spitting machine. Lol seriously man.

Played arcade during the lunch break. Although it is definitely a waste of money, I havent spent much this holiday, so its ok. And I must say, bishans virtualand is pathetic. Case in point: I wanted to play Time Crisis 4. 4 tokens. First token, smoothly accepted. Second token, slight difficulties because token gets rejected. Third token, it gets worst. Fourth token, it finally gets accepted after my friend has one life left. Lol and the cashier auntie has a really nice attitude too. Really nice.

I died for the first half of the afternoon. My stomach was bloated from eating a Mcflurry. Its nice but I should have had it earlier. And its damm ex too. Afternoons training was full of laughs and gags, and ridiculous stunts. One example. Tiong Han was reaching for the ball all the way to the left. He fell , glided about half a meter on his butt and left a trail of sweat with it. Lol.

And whats with PSPs. Its becoming so commonplace. Everytime before training there will be 2 groups of people crowding around the electronic thing: one belonging to panda and the other to nigel. I have nothing against it but I dont understand whats so nice. And whats with harvest moon. A game teaching you how to farm? Lol.

On Amercias Got Talent, I love the Zooperstars. They have absolutely no talent to me, but they are just so damm funny. Its wickedly stupid.

Can a PSP get me a life? I dont think so.

No comments: